Melbourne, FL Family Law Attorneys Address All Your Needs
Full-service law firm offers principled negotiation and aggressive litigation
Dealing with any legal situation can be stressful. When it is a matter involving family law, however, it may be especially difficult. Since a family law case can directly impact your family structure and relationships, it is vital to have an experienced lawyer on your side. Tucker Mitnik P.A. is adept at building and presenting strong cases and maneuvering through the Brevard County court system on its clients’ behalf. As parents, we understand your desire to protect your children during the legal process and promote their welfare afterward. We are committed to providing the same level of legal service and emotional support we would want if we were in your shoes.
- Adoption — If you are planning to add a member to your family, we can ensure that the process meets all the legal requirements to be permanent and irrevocable.
- Paternity — We assist unmarried mothers and fathers with establishing paternity to obtain child support and asserting their rights to spend time with their children.
- Family mediation — We employ alternative methods to dispute resolution for family law conflicts to save our clients time and expense.
- Juvenile dependency and delinquency — We represent parents and minors in procedures that impact parental rights and a child’s status as a juvenile offender.
- Divorce and separation — We help spouses legally dissolve their marriages and manage all ancillary issues.
- Collaborative — Spouses who wish to cooperate in their divorce can engage in a collaborative process, saving the time and expense of litigation.
- Child custody and time-sharing — We help parents assert their rights to maintain a healthy, loving relationship with their children and oversee their needs.
- Child support — We support parents in their efforts to guarantee fair payment of support obligations for their children’s welfare.
- Alimony — We represent payors and recipients in procedures to determine fair awards of spousal support.
- Marital property rights — Since Florida is an equitable distribution state, we help spouses arrive at a division of property that is fair for their circumstances.
- Pre-divorce planning — Spouses who anticipate the dissolution of their marriage can take affirmative steps to ensure a favorable resolution of property and custody issues.
- Premarital agreements — We help prospective spouses negotiate valid prenuptial agreements and litigate disputes over prenups during divorce proceedings.
- Post-divorce enforcement — We represent ex-spouses in motions for enforcement of their divorce decrees.
- Post-divorce modification/relocation — We represent parents petitioning the court for changes in their divorce orders, often over matters of child custody due to a planned relocation, and those opposing such motions.
Partner Timi D. Tucker, a former senior prosecutor for the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF), has extensive experience litigating family law matters. Keith A. Mitnik has the resources to negotiate firmly to advance your interests and litigate skillfully whenever circumstances require litigation.
Contact Tucker Mitnik P.A. for dedicated criminal defense representation in Melbourne, FL
At Tucker Mitnik P.A., you can expect excellent legal services from concerned attorneys dedicated to solving your problems. To schedule a consultation, call 321-392-5239 or contact our Melbourne office online.